Design Roots 2nd edition is the only Junior Cycle Wood Technology package to offer an integrated approach
Design Roots 2nd edition
Design Roots 2nd edition – Junior Cycle Wood Technology
Design Roots 2nd edition is the only Junior Cycle Wood Technology package to offer an integrated approach, with a choice of creative, scaffolded, problem-based projects that combine theory and practice.
These projects have been refined to meet the needs of all students in the common-level classroom and the SEC assessment requirements.
- A choice of creative, scaffolded projects integrate theory and practice
- Informed by user feedback and the latest assessment information, meeting the needs of all Common Level students
- Sketch It! videos and illustrations provide step-by-step support for the sketching of key tools and joints
- Streamlined content and simplified language with clear keyword explanations
- Sketch It! feature provides a step-by-step guide for the sketching of key tools and joints
- Videos linked throughout show theory in practice and support engagement
- Cross-references to the Project and Activity Book
- CBA 1 Research Tasks and CBA 2 Self-Reflection Checklists
- Dedicated CBA chapters with step-by-step guides and sample CBAs
- Exam-style questions