À L'Attaque 2nd Edition
Leaving Certificate French for Higher Level
This new and improved edition of Á l.Áttaque! provides everything Higher Level students need to reach their full potential in the leaving Certificate French exam.
- Spiral learning approach with steady progression, quick warm-ups and careful scaffolding caters for all abilities within the Higher Level classroom
- Individual, pair and group activities develop, reading, writing, listening and oral skills
- Active learning bridges the gap between Junior Cycle and Senior Cycle
- Native French author provides authentic content full of rich, idiomatic vocabulary
- Contemporary literary and journalistic reading comprehensions and engaging videos explore topical issues such as fake news, climate change and gender equality.
- Aide panels provide helpful tips and encourage students to reflect on their own learning as they progress through the book
- Grammar is simplified with clear explanations and focused practice
- Focus examen sections provide a detailed breakdown of each part of the exam with useful vocabulary, sentence structures and guided answers
- Frequent assessment checkpoints consolidate learning and prepare students for exam-style questions
- Includes 3 CDs and listening transcripts at the back of the book to maximise learning from aural activities
The Á lÁttaque ! package includes:
- The Á lÁttaque ! Cahier d’Oral included with textbook, which builds confidence and fluency in spoken French and provides comprehensive support for the oral exam.
- A suite of digital resources for teachers, available on www.gillexplore.ie, including:
- A full scheme of work
- Worksheets and quizzes
- Solutions and sample answers to past exam questions
- Vocabulary lists and grammar tables
- All of the audio and video content in the book
Á lÁttaque ! comes with a FREE eBook to use at home or in school. Adopting teachers also get access to a FREE eBook of the Cahier d’oral. Gill Education eBooks are accessible both online and offline.
Paperback, 464 pages
Country of Origin
By Dominique Sénard
By Dominique Senard