Shortcuts to Success: The Spanish Oral
Leaving Certificate Higher and Ordinary Level
Shortcuts to Success teach you the exam success tips that have been shown to work. Written by teachers with a proven track record of exam success, they will show you how to achieve your best results.
The Spanish Oral covers the oral exam in easy-to-follow topic by topic units.
- Includes the most common questions for each topic with suggested answers
- Each unit has an exercise sheet which allows students to write their own, personally relevant answers to the questions
- Provides examples of an oral exam dialogue at three different levels: Nivel Bajo (for struggling students), Nivel Medio (for competent students) and Nivel Avanzado (for more proficient students)
- Glossaries are included where appropriate, to ensure that students are given all the vocabulary they require to prepare their answers
- Covers topical issues such as unemployment, drugs and alcohol abuse
- a unit with useful phrases, with each phrase followed by a sample sentence from an oral exam
- a concise grammar review
- a sample film and book review
- up-to-date roleplays
Provides a comprehensive introduction to the oral exam covering:
- the breakdown of the marks
- the format of the exam
- an insight into what the examiner is looking for
- student hints and tips
Paperback, 184 pages
Country of Origin
244 x 176 mm
By Lisa Fitzpatrick
Lisa Fitzpatrick is an experienced teacher of Spanish and French, and currently teaches in the Institute of Education.