Shortcuts to Success: The French Oral
Leaving Certificate Higher and Ordinary Level
Shortcuts to Success teach you the exam success tips that have been shown to work. Written by teachers with a proven track record of exam success, they will show you how to achieve your best results.
- Highlights the most common pitfalls in the French oral and shows how to avoid them!
- Includes simple strategies for expressing your opinions on abstract topics
- Six fully-worked examples of how to use the ‘Document’ option
- Students’ CD covering all the essential material, including a full-length sample oral
- Phonetic spelling of key words to aid pronunciation
Paperback, Includes CD, 144 pages
Country of Origin
246 x 173 mm
By Robert Hogan
An experienced teacher of French, Robert Hogan has 18-years’ experience as an oral examiner in the greater Dublin area. He has also acted as Advising Examiner and Monitor at the oral French examinations and as written examiner at Leaving Certificate Higher Level.