Shortcuts to Success: To Kill a Mockingbird
Exam Guide for Junior Certificate
Shortcuts to Success teach you the exam success tips that have been shown to work. Written by teachers with a proven track record of exam success, they will show you how to achieve your best results.
This guide contains;
- Chapter summaries and analysis of characters and key themes
- Questions on every chapter of the novel Activities, exercises and exam-style questions
- Crucial advice on exam technique and essay-writing skills
- Sample answers from past papers - higher and ordinary level
- Key phrases and vocabulary
- Vital historical background
This exam guide is ideal for both independent study and classroom work
€8.50 VAT Inc.
Paperback, 112 pages
Country of Origin
244 x 175 mm
By Allyson Prizeman
Availability StatusTemporarily unavailable
Allyson Prizeman teaches English in Mount Temple Comprehensive, Dublin. She has written online tutorials for Junior and Leaving Certificate English, and has contributed to RTE’s Listening to the Leaving programme.