The Modern Ireland Documents Resource Book is the perfect companion to the Modern Ireland textbook. Together they help students to achieve their maximum potential through active and effective learning.
• Focuses on the compulsory documents-based topic Government, Economy and Society in the Republic of Ireland, 1949–89
• Excellent for both Ordinary and Higher Level students
• Contains strategies for answering the documents-based questions
• Includes additional documents-based questions and sample answers for all three case studies
• Explains key concepts and important terms
• Provides summaries of key personalities
NEW! Additional resources for Modern Ireland are available on Gillexplore.ie, our new smart, reliable and easy-to-use resources platform.
Gerard Brockie and Raymond Walsh have extensive experience in teaching and examining at second level. They have collaborated in writing several history textbooks for both Junior and Senior cycles.