· Specifically designed for 5th and 6th year students of German
· Each chapter deals comprehensively with reading, writing, oral and aural skills
· Encourages active learning with an emphasis on pair work and communication
· Syllabus-linked topics offer original material ideally suited for both Higher and Ordinary Level with a specific focus on the Leaving Certificate Examination
· Grammar sections with exercises designed to challenge students of all levels
· Topic-related vocabulary lists follow each chapter
·Includes an audio CD with original listening exercises and read-along transcripts
Martina Behrens-Kenny B.A., MSc , H.D.E, is originally from Germany. She holds a degree from Trinity College Dublin and teaches German at St Joseph’s College, Lucan. She has extensive experience as an examiner of Leaving Certificate German.