Nouveau Voyage 2 for second and third years completes the Nouveau Voyage series for Junior Cycle French. Book 2 continues the journey into the French language, where you will be guided by Assessment for Learning (AfL) techniques to assess your own progress and improve your learning.
- Learning intentions at the start of each chapter.
- My learning sections to check you are following the key points.
- Objectif boxes to assess yourself as you go.
- Success criteria to help you really understand what is expected in your tasks.
- The Cartable connecté sections, videos and narrated photo stories throughout extend your French adventure online and visually.
- The Un peu de révision sections at the end of each unit enable you to assess your progress in a variety of ways.
NEW to Book 2
- Conseils pour le Brevet: unique exam-focused guidance regularly reminds you how to achieve maximum marks in each exam task.
- Exam Practice Section: revises key exam phrases and provides exam advice.
- The Un petit rappel sections revise concepts learned in first year.
- Évaluation par paire for peer-assessment and structured feedback in oral tasks.
FREE Mon Portfolio booklet: Included with your book, this valuable booklet allows you to keep samples of your own work and track your progress throughout second and third year.
There is a FREE eBOOK with this textbook
- PowerPoint presentations with relevant vocabulary and grammar from each unit are available on www.gillexplore.ie
- A Teacher’s Handbook is available with Assessment for Learning (AfL) guidelines to accompany the strategies in the book, full CD script and video scripts, class tests and solutions for each unit, exam resources and revision checklist for each section of the exam.
- A Teacher’s CD-ROM can be provided to give you an alternative way to access all digital and other teacher material.
- The eBook blends all the digital resources available for the textbook in one place
- Narrated photo stories
WATCH author Maria Harney’s
for language teaching in the mixed-ability classroom.