SPEAK, WRITE, LEARN, LIKE!
Nouveau Voyage 1 is a first-year French textbook with a difference! Throughout this journey into the French language, you will be guided by Assessment for Learning (AfL) techniques to assess your own progress and improve your learning. Nouveau Voyage 2 completes the series.
- Take note of the learning intentions at the start of each chapter.
- See the ‘my learning’ sections to check you are following the key points.
- Assess yourself with the objective boxes to make sure you are keeping up.
- Use the success criteria to really understand what is expected in your tasks.
- Learn the language of the class in each unit so you become a confident listener in class.
- View the videos and video blogs throughout to experience French students, like you, speaking the language in different contexts.
- Watch the narrated photo stories as they take you through key ideas and topics.
- Listen to the aural work on both CDs to practise this skill and hear as much French as possible during the year.
- Extend your French adventure using ideas from the Cartable connecté sections.
- Assess your progress in a variety of ways with the ‘Un peu de révision’ section at the end of the unit.
MON PORTFOLIO: Includes a valuable FREE portfolio booklet which allows you to keep samples of your own work and track your progress through your first year learning the language.
FREE eBook available with this textbook! See your textbook for full information.
- PowerPoint presentations with relevant vocabulary and grammar from each unit are available on gilldigital.ie.
- A Teacher’s Handbook is available with Assessment for Learning (AfL) guidelines to accompany the strategies in the book, full CD and video scripts, class tests and solutions for each unit.
- A Teacher’s CD-ROM can be provided with the handbook to give you an alternative way to access all digital and other teacher material.
The eBook blends all the digital resources available for the textbook in one place, saving you valuable time in class.
- Narrated photo stories
WATCH author Maria Harney’s
for language teaching in the mixed-ability classroom.