Leaving Certificate Economics
Economics Now is written in line with the new Leaving Certificate Economics Specification, Research Project and written examination. Using a student-friendly and exam-focused approach, this textbook and accompanying Student Exam Handbook promote a strong understanding of the subject, translating that into great exam technique.
Features of the book include:
- Learning Intentions for each chapter frame the topics to assist structured teaching and learning
- Key Definitions stand out for emphasis and revision
- Class Activities throughout the text encourage research, discussion and debate
- Weblinks and YouTube references bring the content to life, making it more interactive
- Test Your Knowledge questions are ideal for consolidation/homework and revision
- References to the Student Exam Handbook extend the questioning to the exam and Research Project
- Relevant Log Tables are given at the back of the book
Economics Now is accompanied by a FREE Student Exam Handbook, containing:
- Sample exam questions
- Guidance and templates for the Research Project
- Facts and figures relating to current economic issues, topics and statistics
Economics Now comes with a FREE eBook! See the inside front cover for details. Gill Education eBooks are accessible both online and offline.
Digital Resources for Economics Now are available for teachers on GillExplore.ie, our resources platform:
- Planning materials
- PowerPoint summaries for each chapter
- Sample answers and solutions
€35.50 VAT Inc.
Paperback, 432 pages
Country of Origin
By Michael Ruane
Availability StatusNot yet published
Michael Ruane has been teaching Economics and Irish in the FCJ Secondary School, Co.Wexford, for over 20 years. Michael delivers Economics seminars to both students of Economics and their teachers in various locations around the country each year.