For Leaving Certificate Geography
Landscapes: Option 7 Geoecology guides students to top marks with relevant exam-focused content. This book comprises:
- Soil Development
• Soil Characteristics
• Human Interference with Biomes
- Written using the language of the examination
- Syllabus Links at the start of the chapters allow for teacher planning
- Learning Intentions unpack the learning into manageable focused lessons for students
- Exam Link provides relevant questions beside the text, putting the learning in context
- Definitions throughout the chapters assist learning and revision
- Clear and concise diagrams, in line with examinations and easy for students to reproduce
- Check Your Learning boxes provide opportunities for assessment for learning throughout the chapters
- Note boxes provide additional relevant information to enhance the topic
- Did You Know? boxes bring interesting facts into the classroom to engage students in the learning
- Chapter Links show students where other areas of the course may be relevant to the learning
- Examination Questions are provided with up-to-date marking schemes
This textbook comes with a free eBook. See inside front cover for details. Gill Education eBooks are accessible both online and offline.
DIGITAL RESOURCES FOR TEACHERS
Comprehensive PowerPoints are available for teachers on www.gillexplore.ie, our easy-to-use digital resources website, and include:
- Content to enhance teaching and learning
- Answers to every question (exam questions with sample answers, plus suggested marking schemes)
- Relevant weblinks
€12.95 VAT Inc.
Paperback, 80 pages
Country of Origin
By Declan Fitzgerald and P.J White
Declan Fitzgerald is an experienced examiner who has taught Geography and History for nearly 20 years in schools in Limerick.
P.J. White has over 30 years’ experience teaching Geography and English in Dublin.