Graded Accounting Questions
Structured Practice for Leaving Certificate Higher Level
Graded exam-style questions provide the structured practice that all students need to succeed at Higher Level
- All Leaving Certificate syllabus topics covered
- Continual practice is emphasised throughout
- Questions have a progressive degree of difficulty to ensure the student remains engaged and suitably challenged
- Leaving Certificate-standard questions presented under all 17 syllabus topics
- Each topic includes a sample question with a worked solution, providing a template for the student to answer the remaining questions
- Questions provided for Sections 1, 2 and 3 of the exam paper, including questions on accounting theory
€18.95 VAT Inc.
Paperback, 240 pages
Country of Origin
296 x 210 mm
By Ray O'Loughlin
Availability StatusTemporarily unavailable
Ray O’Loughlin is an experienced teacher of Accounting and Economics. He taught for many years in St Saran’s Secondary School, Co. Offaly and currently teaches in the Institute of Education, Dublin.