Word Wizard is a strategies-based series for teaching literacy skills from Junior Infants to 6th Class. Mapped to the most recent curriculum changes, the series is designed to be used with any core English programme.
• Genre is placed at the centre of the learning
• Clear linkage with Aistear
• Facilitates easy planning
• Mapped to the Primary Language Curriculum
• In line with AfL guidelines
• Revision and assessment units
TEACHER’S DIGITAL RESOURCES
Teachers in adopting classes at all levels of the Word Wizard series have easy access to extra digital resources on www.gillexplore.ie, our resources platform:
• Writing frames
• Yearly Overview Planning Document
• Monthly Aistear Plans
• Printable Aistear Resources
• FREE teacher eBook
Jane O’Loughlin teaches in Swords Educate Together National School, Co. Dublin.
Alison Ginnell teaches in Hansfield Educate Together National School, Dublin 15.
Lorraine Lawrance teaches in Scoil Aiséirí Chríost, Cork.