Type of Vacancy: Maternity Cover
Position: Customer Care
Starting Month: August 2019
Reporting to: Credit Manager
- Processing credit notes from initial enquiry to issue of credit note to account
- Liaising with Client Publishers re returns
- Dealing with follow-up queries relating to credit notes
- Chasing proof of delivery
- Resolving customer queries, with particular emphasis on customer care
- Arranging of customer collection of returns, contacting couriers etc.
- Amending discounts on receipt of request and updating back orders to reflect change
- Issue of replacement copy invoices
- Issuing of refund cheques on cash sale returns
- Assist the Credit Control team
- Day to day administration of our car fleet
- Any other duties as requested your Line Manager
- Highly organised, with a proven ability to multitask and work to deadlines
- Strong communication skills with a focus on customer relations
- Efficient and capable of working as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work across functions to find solutions
- A good working knowledge of all Microsoft applications.
- Proven track record of adaptability within a busy work environment
Applications (to include cover letter and CV) to: Deborah Marsh at email@example.com by close of business, Friday 28 June 2019.