Terms and Conditions for the Gill Education Golden Ticket Giveaway Promotion
1. The promoter is M.H. Gill & Co (Unlimited Company t/a Gill Education (“Gill Education”) Gill Education, Hume Avenue, Park West, Dublin, D12 YV96, Ireland.
2. Certain primary schools (“Schools”) have been selected by Gill Education as the recipients of a special promotion pack which will be sent out to Schools by Gill Education in March 2018 (“Promotion Packs”).
3. There is a single “Golden Ticket” hidden in one of the Gill Education sample primary books being sent to Schools in the Promotion Packs. For the avoidance of doubt, there is just one Golden Ticket available to be won as part of this promotion.
4. Subject to these terms and conditions, if a teacher in a School finds the Golden Ticket inside one of the sample books received by their School in a Promotion Pack, that School (“Winning School”) will be entitled to claim the Gift (see clause 5 below),.
5. The Giveaway prizes (“the Gift”) will consist of:
6. The Gift is not for commercial use. It is not transferable. The total value of the Gift is estimated to be €6,000. Cash in lieu will not be given and may not be claimed.
7. The Golden Ticket must be retained carefully as the Winning School must present it to Gill Education in order to claim the Gift.
8. In order to claim the Gift;
9. Gill Education’s decision will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Golden Ticket Giveaway promotion and no correspondence will be entered into by Gill Education concerning any dispute or complaint about the promotion.
10. Gill Education accepts no liability for any loss, damage or injury which may be sustained by any representative, staff member, pupil, parent and / or other person connected in any way with the Winning School, arising from his or her travel to or attendance at the Winning School or any other location for the formal presentation of the Gift.
11. In the event that the Winning School does not accept these terms and conditions then Gill Education may decline to award the Gift to that School and may award the Gift to another School based on selection criteria to be established by Gill Education at its sole discretion.
12. Staff night out to a venue of your choice to the value of €2k. Treat yourself and the rest of the staff in your school to a fabulous and well-deserved treat with our compliments!
** In the event that the cost of the selected staff outing package exceeds €2,000, Gill Education shall have no liability to discharge the excess sum and the Winning School shall be liable to the exclusion of Gill Education to discharge any such excess.
13. Capitalised terms indicating the plural in these terms and conditions shall mean the singular and vice versa where the context of the use of the applicable term so admits or requires; and, references to any gender in these terms and conditions shall be deemed reference to any other gender where the context of the use of the applicable term so admits or requires.
14. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS – 30.01.19