A concise overview of contemporary Irish Industrial Relations, reflecting the changed economic, legislative, social and political environments in Ireland today.
Industrial Relations or Human Resource Management courses at third level
Institute of Professional Development courses
Industrial relations practitioners
1. Industrial Relations: A Contextual and Theoretical Overview
2. Collective Labour Law in a Historical, Social and Political Context
3. Trade Unions
4. Employer Organisations
5. Dispute Resolution and Wage-Setting Institutions
6. Individual Employment Law
7. Collective and Individual Workplace Procedures
8. The Management of Industrial Relations
9. The Nature of Industrial Conflict
10. Strikes and Lockouts as Forms of Organised Conflict
12. Employee Involvement, Employee Participation and Workplace Partnership
13. National Collective Bargaining
Joseph Wallace is Adjunct Senior Lecturer in Industrial Relations, University of Limerick.
Patrick Gunnigle is Professor of Business Studies at the University of Limerick. He is co-author of Human Resource Management in Ireland.
Gerard McMahon is a consultant and lecturer in Human Resource Management at the Dublin Institute of Technology.
Michelle O’Sullivan is a lecturer in Industrial Relations at the University of Limerick.